As many may know, Dr. Nicole Cremata has lived in Marathon and has commuted to her SEARS Optical location in Key West for years. Now she has opened a second location “Precision Eye Care” in Marathon. It is a brand new facility with state of the art equipment. This technology will allow her to provide services for early detection, evaluation and management of eye diseases. The new facility will give lower/middle keys patients a conveniently located option for their eye care. It will also give Key West patients the ability to receive additional, specialized testing locally without going to the “mainland.” She will still be at the SEARS location with limited availability for those patients in closer proximity to Key West.
Both of her offices offer the following services:
- Comprehensive eye exams for all ages (including children),
- Contact lenses-including hard to fit, post surgical corneas
- Emergency eye care
- Disease management for glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, hypertension retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry eye disease, etc.
- LASIK and cataract surgery co-management
- MaculaRisk- genetic testing for macular degeneration
- Low Vision-Magnifiers, telescopes and devices for impaired vision NEW!
We accept most vision plans and many medical plans. Your eye health is our priority!
Please call today to schedule your next eye appointment.
2357 Overseas Hwy
Marathon, FL 33050
Conveniently located next to Jeanne Desautels' "The Optical Shoppe" at Mile Marker 48.5
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.